Followers

BENEFITS OF BANANA

Assalamualaikum ...
Anyeong haseyo to everyone!!!
Who love banana????
If you do..that was a great choice,,
Well for me my interest to Banana was so-so
If there is a banana, I will eat
But if there are none, i will never search for it
Since it offer lots of benefit 
I think I should teach myself to eat more 
(P.s : Thats why my Mr. someone like to eat banana:) )


ok... simple and easy..
I hope all of u understand and try to love banana more...
Banana milk shake with yogurt,,, yummy!!

till then....
Gud bye to all.....
thanxx for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. kita suka pisang,Pernah dulu banana mix dengan ais batu, coklat susu, yogurt, blend..pergh sedap

    ReplyDelete
  2. kiter dlm poses mencintai pisang.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Each Comment from u guys means a lot to me.. thanXX!!