Followers

HOW I OBTAIN MY GOOGLE ADSENSE

Assalamualaikum.....................
1st time nak cerita pasal Google Adsense... I have been blogging since 2011 and aggressively active in the year of 2013 and 2015 . After that , hardly active at all due to my overload busyness. I have succeed to cash out my nuffnang at that time ... Even tho the amount are very small around RM100 something, but at least all my hardship paid of. Years when by and pass just like that when i found out Nuffnang was no longer a wanted platform for blogger and everyone started to change to Google Adsense and so was I. I submitted many entry just to be part of it and lastly I got it after being rejected many time due to my blog content which they say too many picture, less writting .  And yes when i look back to my old posting , yes I loaded so many picture with so less of my writing.   I try to corrected what seem wrong and yes ... I did it .... 
After quite some time , I am busy again and again and I forget about my blog totally .. here I am now trying to be consistent again since its the RMO and we dont know what else to do other than blabbing here ! Well let me show you my earning from adsense which I have been ignored since I dont know when . and the amount as u can see only USD$0.76 LOL what a laugh! Its equal to RM3 ... 


So the rules and regulation to cash out your money as usual are USD$100! Hohohohohoho....
How to get it anyway ? But will try ... If you just ignore your blog for forever than how to get that !
So now lets be consistent and updated everyday. I have many thing to share yet less time but now I want to be active back again ... Its like being a newbie again now as all my follower from that time had been gone with the wind except for a few people who are still active until now and I salute them for that ............................... Last but not least , Let grow together yay!

2 comments:

Each Comment from u guys means a lot to me.. thanXX!!