Followers

SECURITY BOND FOR FOREIGNER APPLYING VISA

Assalamualaikum... 
I can't sleep and here I am writing about security bond. I was clearing my phone gallery when I came accross a picture I take last time when me and my husband applied for Visa. Actually the visa was applied by him and I am a guarantor as his wife. So basically how much does it cost for foreigner to pay for security bond. ???? Well , the cost are varies for each different country all across the world.
Well for my husband who was originally an Indonesian Citizen, we have to pay RM 500 for security bond . After filling in form as instructed by the Immigration, they will then ask you to make a money order or bank cheque paid to Immigration Malaysia . You can go to any bank actually well I went to Public Bank that day. When you tell them you want a bank draf or bank cheque , they will then ask you to fill in the form , And after you finished they will then give the cheque to you ...

So whats actually this security bond is ?? security bond is a binding pledge to pay the government if either you or your helper breaks the law or Work Permit conditions. The bond is in the form of a banker's or insurer's guarantee.


So this is how its look like. And then , there were another thing that we had to pay which was RM620 but I forgot what its for and so did my husband! So total damaged for our visa application were 
RM1120 ... 
Good news that the security bond which cost RM 500 can be redeemed by after 5 years of visa granted means that husband or wife can apply for  PR (Permanent Resident).
But I think its not going to be easy anyway and I also think we need more than 5 years to apply for that..... (sigh)

For the list of Security Bond Rate according to country , You can checked HERE and choose which country your babe are from .. I cant list them all here as its too many.... 

Bye!

2 comments:

Each Comment from u guys means a lot to me.. thanXX!!