Followers

THE ADVANTAGES OF RMO DURING THIS PANDEMIC COVID 19 SEASON (FOR ME)

Assalamualaikum..................
I have been meaning to maintain the consistency of this blog since RMO , And i hope it will happen ! Rasa macam sayang pulak kan membiarkan blog kesayangan ini terbiar tanpa penghuni dan pengunjung . Sebab sekarang saya di kampung dan bergembira di sini so masa pun memang sangat-sangat lah tidak mencemburui langsung . Kalau tidak i am a very busy person. Guess i take advantages to the situation right now to be happy , am i that bad?? (Sigh)  

I have been away from home like many years and haven't been able to be at home for quite a long long time so now i have been home since 18 March 2020 and I was so happy . My friends bragging how she miss the office environment and I am so guilty to say that I don't miss my work at all. Yes of course I am doing my work at home but I already stop doing it since Saturday and hoping I can start back today but I don't know maybe it will just go to the drain , like how rain water flow it to the sewerage LOL. 

I talk to my boss last time he said if you don't have anything to do then don't claim at all , I mean the work from home hour which we had to list down what we are going to do which must be reasonable with the time duration. You can't said u write a letter only one letter a day! Its not reasonable how u spend a day (8.30am to 5.30pm) just to do that. He means you have to be reasonable on the reason why you are working. Well that's make me so lazy now cause i don't think my work I mean the work balance are just a few things like Document Control which I usually don't have time to do it during my busyness time! So I hope I can start back again today for God sake!

I don't know why but I am so happy now and so happy every time the Prime Minister announce that the RMO extended . To be honest I hope it will be for forever LOL no just kidding. My friend and even my boss told me that it will be until after Raya . So there are many chances that I have to be home for so long. Let me tell u one thing to those who have never been to my blog . I have been working outstation since 2014! I am a Perlis citizen. I work for construction firm which allowed me to travel around Malaysia . Since my company was one of the biggest which caught project from the entire country so thats mean i have to travel. Lets look back at the first year of me travelling around
2014 - I was instructed to transfer to KL. Subang to be exact. I was from the Electrified Double Track Project base in Arau Perlis, which was now people are calling ETS. So after the project end, so we as the worker has to transfer if not then we have to leave the company. I was grabbing the chances to travel to other state to work. So I was working in Subang for 1 year after I had to be transferred to much further place , Johor!

2015 to March 2018 - At first it was tormented just to have to travel to further place. I was a Northern Lion yet I have to live in the Southern Tiger World. But for the favor of my lovely boss, I am willing to take the chances and Johor had became my favorite and memorable place after all. 3 years had thought me everything. In Johor too where I found the love of my life, my husband. Well at the time I live in Johor, I went back home every one and a half or two month, and it repeated consistently without any delay .  I mean I plan my journey back home one year earlier cos I bought flight ticket early every time . I mean I take bus only two time during my carrier .

March 2018 and Presence - I was now living and working in Penang as our project is in Penang . So its near to home only two hour time travel so its kind of okay and better , But I miss Johor sometime. But not as much as I miss home. 
So now u understand why this RMO is making me happier woman ever ?
Ok less talk ... Done mengarut ! Bye 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Each Comment from u guys means a lot to me.. thanXX!!